Senior Living in Vancouver, WA
Courtyard Village is an independent living retirement community offering supplemental services that allows residents a higher quality of life than staying in their current home. You’re moving into a community of independence rather than dependency.
If autonomy and freedom are important to you, moving to a smaller, more appropriate setting for this phase of your life can actually help you prolong your independence. It’s more of a question of “right sizing” rather than ‘downsizing’.
Making a decision to move from your long time home into a senior living community is a big decision, but it need not be as stressful as you might have imagined. If the thought has already crossed your mind, you are ahead of the curve. Most people don’t start thinking about a move until it’s too late…at which time they find themselves in crises management and often looking to others to handle their affairs.
View Floor Plans
Compliments of Courtyard Village Vancouver
Many residents don’t require any personal assistance. They do enjoy taking advantage of our complimentary offerings:
- Weekly bed linen changing service
- Weekly housekeeping apartment & bath
- Conveniently located full laundry rooms each floor
- Three delicious meals served daily
- Transportation and valet shuttle
- Daily, weekly and monthly exercise and activity programs
- And more services & amenities